About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I get off on my own writing. If you do too, then that's just bonus.
- In conclusion, I am
-
25 year-old Indian-American.
-
remysloane published the chapter Ramya: my side hustle for male virgins in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
16 hours ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Ramya: my first client in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
1 day ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Tanner and Demarcus in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
2 days ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Ramya: Claire's date with Tanner is a disaster in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
3 days ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Claire: aftercare and Ramya's failed virginity test in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
5 days ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Ramya: BBC conquest completed in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
5 days ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Ramya: I get fucked next in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
1 week ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Claire: Demarcus fucks Ramya in doggie in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
2 weeks ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Claire: Demarcus plows Ramya's virgin pussy with BBC in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
2 weeks ago
-
remysloane published the chapter Claire: Ramya pops her cherry on black cock in A Tale of Two Virgins: Hallowed to Hollowed.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
remysloane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
remysloane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
remysloane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
remysloane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
remysloane has not earned any awards.