About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter Tosh, by a little bit. in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter "Inside me!" It's Mariko in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter "Mouth!" It's Hiroshi in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter Loud and wild enough for everyone in the cabin to hear in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter Sayuri has a naughty idea. in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter Pairing off in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 liked the chapter Slip into a robe to meet the Itos and Walkers in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
-
rcpierce0 left a comment on the chapter Slip into a robe to meet the Itos and Walkers in When The Cat's Away.
1 week ago
No recent activity
rcpierce0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rcpierce0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rcpierce0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rcpierce0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rcpierce0 has not earned any awards.