About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Yes in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Fat Phyllis naked with a bow on her pussy and birthday threesome in White Mans World.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter He thinks about what to get Tori for her birthday in White Mans World.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Tori Olson, a 19 year old white lesbian in White Mans World.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter He registers for a new slave for himself in White Mans World.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Phil Stemper, 50, a fat and old man who is a part-time trucker from a trailer park in White Mans World.
15 hours ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Jace: a 19 year old College Guy living at home in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Introduction in Breeding monster Farm.
1 day ago
-
raxon1221 liked the chapter Research and the first taken in White Mans World.
2 days ago
No recent activity
raxon1221 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
raxon1221 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
raxon1221 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
raxon1221 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
raxon1221 has not earned any awards.