About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
raitono liked the chapter You'll Do It (And Her) in Super Magic School RPG.
1 hour ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Something Back At The Dorm in Super Magic School RPG.
2 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Yes, But Not THAT Way in Super Magic School RPG.
2 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Act Like Amelia To The EXTREME in Super Magic School RPG.
3 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Maybe in Super Magic School RPG.
3 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Head For The Blondes in Super Magic School RPG.
3 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Inside Of Her in Super Magic School RPG.
3 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter It's... Chocolate? in Super Magic School RPG.
4 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Consent in Super Magic School RPG.
4 hours ago
-
raitono liked the chapter Actually, It Is in Super Magic School RPG.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
raitono has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
raitono has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
raitono has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
raitono has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
raitono has not earned any awards.