About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
raios liked the chapter Other hikers in Anything for them Titties.
2 days ago
-
raios liked the chapter Introduction in MILF Mothers [MM].
6 days ago
-
raios liked the chapter Police intervention in Your bully and your wife.
1 week ago
-
raios liked the chapter Decide to go with option 3 in New Town, New Experiences .
3 weeks ago
-
raios liked the chapter To party with her friend Amy in Cucked By Chyoa.
1 month ago
-
raios liked the chapter Supercharged in The Devil’s Hour.
2 months ago
-
raios left a comment on the chapter Strange Meeting. in The Devil’s Hour.
2 months ago
-
raios liked the chapter Refuse in My defamation branding of a cheater.
2 months ago
-
raios liked the chapter And your wife has no idea. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
2 months ago
-
raios liked the chapter Introduction in A Nerd and a Queen Bee.
3 months ago
No recent activity
raios has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
raios has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
raios has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
raios has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
raios has not earned any awards.