About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
tallywacker
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cooter
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
an erotica reader of cfnm, enm
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter Roman Bath attendant in CFNM/Exhibitionist Inspiration Pics .
1 week ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter Way back in his freshman year of college... in ENF to ENM.
2 weeks ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter Max's Misadventures in ENF to ENM.
2 weeks ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter The night shift in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter A college freshman, her new roomate's boyfriend, in the dorm in Jessica the Fem-dom Mad Scientist.
1 month ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter He is fully broken in Jessica the Fem-dom Mad Scientist.
1 month ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter A Very Intense Evening in Jessica the Fem-dom Mad Scientist.
1 month ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter Obeys Orders in CFNM college adventures.
1 month ago
-
purpuhl.helmuht liked the chapter The Dare to Bare in Endurance Test.
1 month ago
No recent activity
purpuhl.helmuht has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
purpuhl.helmuht has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
purpuhl.helmuht has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
purpuhl.helmuht has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
purpuhl.helmuht has not earned any awards.