About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
psychosikh liked the chapter The Queen of Love and Beauty in Ours is the Passion.
11 months ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Well, he could use the extra help! in The Role ReWriter.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Reaching bottom while going up in The Submission Accelerator.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Week 5 - Let's fucking Go! in The Submission Accelerator.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter In Sickness in The Submission Accelerator.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Motion for Dany to walk in in Game of Thrones: Self-Insert .
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Spiked with an Obedience Drug in Gif Inspiration Stories.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Introduction in My Former Bully turned Big Black Boss Bullies My Girlfriend.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Changing in the Bathroom in Mansplain.
1 year ago
-
psychosikh liked the chapter Sadie Sink in Celebrities Blacked.
1 year ago
No recent activity
psychosikh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
psychosikh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
psychosikh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
psychosikh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
psychosikh has not earned any awards.