About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
psyched123 received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 received a new award: First Story.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 liked the chapter Introduction in The Magic Collar.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 liked the chapter Introduction in Nanobots.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 liked the chapter Introduction in Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 liked the chapter Introduction in Possession of my innocent mother.
1 month ago
-
psyched123 liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
No recent activity
psyched123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
psyched123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
psyched123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
psyched123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
psyched123 has not earned any awards.