About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in The Cunt Hunt.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in My flatmate.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter More winners for a photo shoot in Lisa in a red bikini.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in When the Dog is Away.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in Strip Mini Golf.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in Counselor Corruption .
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Introduction in Signs.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Ashley in Vulnerable.
3 weeks ago
-
psy0010 liked the chapter Finishing the lesbian show for the college track and field team in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
psy0010 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
psy0010 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
psy0010 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
psy0010 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
psy0010 has not earned any awards.