About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Bedroom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Procrastinate
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
a Metaphor
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Between the lines
- I write erotica because
-
Why not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
Horny?
-
profoak liked the chapter Channel 69 News at 4:20 in Repopulation Crisis.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Bullying continues in Bully to Lover.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter He has a plan in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Uses Samantha in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Continues to humilate and fuck her in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Fuck them in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter It is a misunderstanding in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Of course in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Yes in White Mans World.
2 days ago
-
profoak liked the chapter Of course in White Mans World.
2 days ago
No recent activity
profoak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
profoak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
profoak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
profoak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
profoak has not earned any awards.