About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Nora fügt sich in Nora Jakobi.
5 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Karl durchsucht Johanna ihren Rucksack in Ausgeliefert.
5 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Am nächsten Tag macht sich Michaela auf die Suche nach Lili in Ausreisserin in Not.
6 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Kwame entjungfert auch Annes Arschloch in Ausreisserin in Not.
6 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Michaelas Arschloch wird ebenfalls besamt in Ausreisserin in Not.
6 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Sie bleibt zuhause und der Tag ist ereignislos in Nora Jakobi.
6 days ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Johanna lutscht Karl's Schwarz in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Nele die Schaffnerin steht in der Tür in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Mustafa kauft 50 rote Rosen in Das harte Geschäft.
1 week ago
-
powerplay66 liked the chapter Er packt mich und zerrt mich an den Haaren auf die Knie in Nora Jakobi.
1 week ago
No recent activity
powerplay66 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
powerplay66 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
powerplay66 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
powerplay66 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
powerplay66 has not earned any awards.