About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 1995
- Location
- Tokyo, Japan
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Look at pixiv, draw, watch some short videos
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Some comics, novels, going out sports
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Boring, look at everyone's replies and draw inspiration
- In conclusion, I am
-
Maybe an ordinary person, I don't know
-
pornplayer published the chapter Washed up and went to bed, but... in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter calls her best friend Maria—a lawyer in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter Enjoy Jessica's titjob in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter Turn up the heat—make her open her eyes and dance while staring at your cock. in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter Compromisse and do as he says in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter Take it slow—let her slide into the abyss on her own. in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter The Taming Begins in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the chapter A Friendly Trap in Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
-
pornplayer published the story Payback Is a Bitch.
2 months ago
No recent activity
pornplayer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pornplayer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pornplayer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pornplayer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pornplayer has not earned any awards.