About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
draw shit
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
SCP objects' descriptions
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
penar
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pumpum
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
degenerate
-
pivo posted a reply on the chapter Character List in Starstealer.
6 days ago
-
pivo published the chapter Mall in Starstealer.
1 week ago
-
pivo published the chapter Scout the streets. in Starstealer.
1 week ago
-
pivo published the chapter Just once in Starstealer.
1 week ago
-
pivo published the chapter Hide Anna under the bed in Starstealer.
1 week ago
-
pivo published the chapter You come up with an excuse in Starstealer.
1 week ago
-
pivo published the chapter Maybe try to figure out something about the debt? in Starstealer.
4 months ago
-
pivo published the chapter Later in Starstealer.
4 months ago
-
pivo published the chapter Good news. in Starstealer.
7 months ago
-
pivo received a new award: Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff.
7 months ago
No recent activity
pivo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pivo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pivo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pivo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pivo has not earned any awards.