About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
perrosal posted a reply on the chapter A delicious meeting with her family in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
1 day ago
-
perrosal left a comment on the chapter Introduction in THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILD.
2 months ago
-
perrosal left a comment on the chapter At the mall in Girlfriend Stolen (anyone Can possess her!!)).
2 months ago
-
perrosal left a comment on the chapter At the mall in Girlfriend Stolen (anyone Can possess her!!)).
2 months ago
-
perrosal left a comment on the chapter At the mall in Girlfriend Stolen (anyone Can possess her!!)).
2 months ago
No recent activity
perrosal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
perrosal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
perrosal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
perrosal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
perrosal has not earned any awards.