About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
perepa liked the chapter Principia of Jara, In lore world building document. in Alastia.
3 weeks ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Orisata, Head of the Luna Council, Treaty of Hastaluna in Alastia.
3 weeks ago
-
perepa liked the chapter The Neighbourhood Hottie in Free Use High School.
4 weeks ago
-
perepa liked the chapter The man whose every word is truth begins listening to an unreliable narrator in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Psychics, Amirite? (Part 2) in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Handjob in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Truthfully. in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Suck his cock in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter Jen Is Afraid To Be Alone in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
perepa liked the chapter In A Cup, As To Not Overwhelm Her in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
No recent activity
perepa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
perepa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
perepa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
perepa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
perepa has not earned any awards.