About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Play video games
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a harmless guy with some perverted fantasies.
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Nope, But . . in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Strip For The Camera in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Meet His Mates in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Aquatic Show in Bridget's New home.
2 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Maybe all that drama was worthwhile after all... in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
3 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning...confronted by someone... in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning... in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan was peaceful (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan... in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
painturskyblue liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah lets Nathan finish on her tits (Silence:+25, Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
painturskyblue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
painturskyblue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
painturskyblue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
painturskyblue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
painturskyblue has not earned any awards.