About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ospite204 left a comment on the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
9 hours ago
-
ospite204 left a comment on the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
10 hours ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Garage house party: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
11 hours ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
4 days ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Get serious in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Gondola in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Cabin in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
ospite204 liked the chapter Fans Lagneia: First Foray - Gamer girl in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ospite204 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ospite204 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ospite204 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ospite204 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ospite204 has not earned any awards.