About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 3, 1984
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ontario published the chapter Shared Work, Shared Silence in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter Characters in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter Sounds in the Night in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter Farzana’s Internal Perspective in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter A Finer Shape in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter **The Village of Oakhaven** in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter An Open Door in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter History of the Blackwood Manor in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter Walls and First Light in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
-
ontario published the chapter Open Ground in Crown and Concubine.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ontario has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ontario has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ontario has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ontario has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ontario has not earned any awards.