About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Sue Sucks Someone Else's Cock At Porkum's Command in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Porkum Removes A Defraudium Crystal From Her Collar in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Ready To Be Trained in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Porkum Dominates Her in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Soaked in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Another lapdance in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter What else she’s hiding in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter Slut like you in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter You wanted this in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
oneaw1 liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
No recent activity
oneaw1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
oneaw1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
oneaw1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
oneaw1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
oneaw1 has not earned any awards.