About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
She texted back fast. Bangalore Escort 9098957425 always does. The girl who came was taller than expected. Elegant walk. Warm eyes. We sat on the couch talking about old movies. Short abrupt comments. Then longer stories. Formal words mixed with casual jokes. Time moved different after that. The city outside kept rushing. Inside stayed still. Call the number when you need that pause. 9098957425. It works better than silence.
No recent activity
olyvva has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
olyvva has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
olyvva has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
olyvva has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
olyvva has not earned any awards.