About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Introduction in My Mother Wants me to what?.
2 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Katie's presentation mishap in Ditzy Miss Lizzie.
2 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Introduction in Ditzy Miss Lizzie.
2 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Her best friend in Lady Eve.
4 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter A day in the life of Diana in Lady Eve.
5 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Yes but with a catch in Lady Eve.
5 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Super Gangbang in Lady Eve.
5 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Eve kicks it up a notch in Lady Eve.
5 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter She has no choice in I Don’t Need Clothes.
5 days ago
-
nudistfuta liked the chapter Back to her office in I Don’t Need Clothes.
5 days ago
No recent activity
nudistfuta has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nudistfuta has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nudistfuta has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nudistfuta has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nudistfuta has not earned any awards.