About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm a horny bastard
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nolch1 published the chapter on Endor after being freed from the Ewok's trap. in Chewbacca’s Saga.
2 days ago
-
nolch1 published the chapter on the Millennium Falcon, meeting a scavenger from Jakku. in Chewbacca’s Saga.
2 days ago
-
nolch1 published the chapter Put your cock in her mouth in Chewbacca’s Saga.
3 days ago
-
nolch1 published the chapter "...have my dick sucked!" in Holy Fuck!.
1 year ago
-
nolch1 published the chapter ...the very next day. in Holy Fuck!.
1 year ago
-
nolch1 published the chapter "Suck my dick!" in Holy Fuck!.
1 year ago
No recent activity
nolch1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nolch1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nolch1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nolch1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nolch1 has not earned any awards.