About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Horror, history, some fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
slit
- I write erotica because
-
I can't hold it in
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nofather liked the chapter 56. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 days ago
-
nofather liked the chapter And some friends come over in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
nofather liked the chapter The next day, Andrew visits once more in Losing My wife to the big cock bully.
1 week ago
-
nofather liked the chapter Emma - Mom in Cucked By Chyoa.
3 weeks ago
-
nofather liked the chapter 52. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 weeks ago
-
nofather liked the chapter 51. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 weeks ago
-
nofather liked the chapter He asks her to mount him in The naive and kind Chloe.
1 month ago
-
nofather liked the chapter Lachlan Brainstorms in Mommy Fucks a Bully [Story Completed].
1 month ago
-
nofather liked the chapter Surprised Lachlan in Mommy Fucks a Bully [Story Completed].
1 month ago
-
nofather liked the chapter The Argument in Mommy Fucks a Bully [Story Completed].
1 month ago
No recent activity
nofather has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nofather has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nofather has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nofather has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nofather has not earned any awards.