About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Walk up to the red-headed customer in Alternatum.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Your college's Student Union in Alternatum.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter An old farm couple with their granddaughter in Alternatum.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter [Anal Fetish (1A), Girls Crave Orgasms (1A + 1D); 2B] in Alternatum.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Women are behaving strangely in Women Have Needs.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Balance in all things in Women Have Needs.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Two months later, Monica gets used to her new life in Women Have Needs.
1 hour ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Miranda needs to cheat on her girlfriend in Women Have Needs.
3 hours ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Daisy: his Marathon runner slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
3 hours ago
-
nickster98 liked the chapter Martha: his tit pillow slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
3 hours ago
No recent activity
nickster98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nickster98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nickster98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nickster98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nickster98 has not earned any awards.