About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter An Indecent Ascent in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter it's not her bag. in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Not if Ricky has anything to say about it in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter She gets creative in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Help her, but at a price in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Not exactly in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Yes but it fails in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Mackenzie's left topless in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter No, she's stuck on "Santa's" lap in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
-
nibuku_1 liked the chapter Mackenzie gets a very special gift from "Santa" in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
6 days ago
No recent activity
nibuku_1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nibuku_1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nibuku_1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nibuku_1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nibuku_1 has not earned any awards.