About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- October 9
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nhap liked the chapter Introduction in Trait Swap.
10 months ago
-
nhap liked the chapter She goes in Trait Swap.
10 months ago
-
nhap liked the chapter Eddy in Rings of Possession.
10 months ago
No recent activity
nhap has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nhap has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nhap has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nhap has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nhap has not earned any awards.