About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
newest dude liked the chapter WEL CUM WAGON in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter THE NEIGHBOR:VERSION TWO in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter A few more alterations in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter Sudden Futa Growth Syndrome in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter Double dick me into her perfect sissy slut. in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter Futa mom and futa John in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter ALISON'S MOTHER TINA in Mod your life.
2 months ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter Mother I'd Like to Fuck! in Mod your life.
2 months ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter Scenario 1 Daily Growth in Mod your life.
2 months ago
-
newest dude liked the chapter You go to her place in Create a Shemale.
2 months ago
No recent activity
newest dude has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
newest dude has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
newest dude has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
newest dude has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
newest dude has not earned any awards.