About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
5 days ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
6 days ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
neotriz139 liked the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
No recent activity
neotriz139 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
neotriz139 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
neotriz139 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
neotriz139 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
neotriz139 has not earned any awards.