About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- September 28, 1978
- Location
- Texas
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Take care of family & friends
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
educational material
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Boogaloo
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cooconahna
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy sex and love to day dream and put a little bit of what I like into it.
I love to see peoples expression when they read my writing.
- In conclusion, I am
-
open minded bisexuals whom is very sensual sexual female that loves to be watched choked hair pulled. Trying to learn how to have fun wit myself as well as others without crossing the line..
(Maybe that was to much)lol
No recent activity
nastylacie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nastylacie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nastylacie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nastylacie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nastylacie has not earned any awards.