About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Enjoy my spare time.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Everything.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
The girlfriend enjoys it.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter The truth in The Work Wives.
6 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter You snap in The Work Wives.
14 minutes ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Something else, intentionally in The Work Wives.
2 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Holiday nude in The Work Wives.
2 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter The meeting begins in The Work Wives.
2 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter The rest of the day passes in The Work Wives.
2 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Too far, back to work in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Ruby lets slip in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Continue venting in The Work Wives.
3 hours ago
-
mrdarcydoms published the chapter Vent about home life in The Work Wives.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
mrdarcydoms has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mrdarcydoms has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mrdarcydoms has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mrdarcydoms has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mrdarcydoms has not earned any awards.