About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
moleman liked the chapter Meeting the first new Subjects in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
1 week ago
-
moleman liked the chapter [Jacobs] Too Late in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
3 weeks ago
-
moleman liked the chapter She watches the video in Accidental Incest.
2 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter Yes, perv on your daughters in Faithful husband .
2 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter Stumble upon your daughter Elsa and Kyler tiktok thirst content in Faithful husband .
2 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter They can and they do in Accidental Incest.
2 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter To the laundry room as Elsa finally address the issue in Faithful husband .
7 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter Melinda is fully converted! in Breaking Jenny McRae: How We Fucked Her Family..
8 months ago
-
moleman liked the chapter 10 Months Later in It's Just Practice.
1 year ago
-
moleman liked the chapter The ceremony in It's Just Practice.
1 year ago
No recent activity
moleman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
moleman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
moleman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
moleman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
moleman has not earned any awards.