About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Time to Party in Like a Glove.
19 hours ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Freedom (Good ending) in Welcome to the hive.
20 hours ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Showdown in Welcome to the hive.
1 month ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Not yet in Possession Goo .
1 month ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Introduction in Painted Skin Girlfriend’s Daily Strategy.
1 month ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter Introduction in Sisters sleepover.
1 month ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter It's Carrie's House!! in The Powers .
2 months ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter V2.0 - Apex of my desires in Possession stories.
2 months ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter No, It's... Someone A Bit More Demonic... in The Powers .
2 months ago
-
mnemonic83 liked the chapter This Demon Stole Juniper's Body! Punishment's In Order... in The Powers .
2 months ago
No recent activity
mnemonic83 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mnemonic83 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mnemonic83 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mnemonic83 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mnemonic83 has not earned any awards.