About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
-
-
mindset published the chapter Chapter 2 - Unexpected in Chapter 1.
9 months ago
-
mindset published the chapter Introduction in Chapter 1.
9 months ago
-
mindset received a new award: First Chapter.
9 months ago
No recent activity
mindset has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mindset has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mindset has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mindset has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mindset has not earned any awards.