About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
micfiveohthree541 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
micfiveohthree541 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
micfiveohthree541 published the chapter Grant and Co. in Sabrina’s Embarrassing Schoolday .
1 year ago
No recent activity
micfiveohthree541 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
micfiveohthree541 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
micfiveohthree541 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
micfiveohthree541 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
micfiveohthree541 has not earned any awards.