About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mi2to liked the chapter Try a couple more things in Telepathy & Telekinesis.
1 year ago
-
mi2to liked the chapter A knock on the door in Telepathy & Telekinesis.
1 year ago
-
mi2to liked the chapter Himself in The Magicians ticket.
1 year ago
-
mi2to liked the chapter Terminator 3 in The Magicians ticket.
1 year ago
-
mi2to liked the chapter What about Adam's curfew? in Forbidden Codex.
1 year ago
-
mi2to liked the chapter The Stay Pufts have control in Mood Slime.
1 year ago
No recent activity
mi2to has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mi2to has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mi2to has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mi2to has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mi2to has not earned any awards.