About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Billy and Carly are backstage in Loaded Gloves.
6 days ago
-
mgmib00 left a comment on the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Carly can’t last in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Billy takes control in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Setting the stage in Loaded Gloves.
3 weeks ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Carly goes hard in Loaded Gloves.
3 weeks ago
-
mgmib00 liked the chapter Carly's victory lap in Loaded Gloves.
3 weeks ago
-
mgmib00 left a comment on the chapter At Shelly's place in The Hero.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
mgmib00 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mgmib00 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mgmib00 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mgmib00 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mgmib00 has not earned any awards.