About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Shameful realization in The “Anything” Promise.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Can't stop talking about how much bigger David is in The “Anything” Promise.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter David interrupts and demands a round two in The “Anything” Promise.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Hotpast confession *Cuck Thread* in Fireside Confessions.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Broken in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Stray Thoughts in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Introduction in What's Wrong With Me?.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Live in Modern Family.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Sent in Modern Family.
1 week ago
-
mephisto_pheles liked the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mephisto_pheles has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mephisto_pheles has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mephisto_pheles has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mephisto_pheles has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mephisto_pheles has not earned any awards.