About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- The Asphodel Meadows of Hades
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read even more erotica or other sexy stories.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Haremlit, or smutty stories by Kris P Kreme, Neil Bimbeau, Rex Stirling and Nadia Nightside on kindle. Limerick and the Sympathetic Devil on the EMCSA.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Shaft, manmeat, totum, cock, pole, tumescence or i
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, snatch, womanhood, cunt, lower lips, channe
- I write erotica because
-
I seek validation in the approval of strangers online, that or because it's just a lot of fun!
- In conclusion, I am
-
a moth drawn to a horny flame
-
menoetes liked the chapter Introduction in Alpha Worship.
1 day ago
-
menoetes published the chapter Chapter Six in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
5 days ago
-
menoetes liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
menoetes liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
menoetes liked the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
menoetes published the chapter Chapter Five in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 week ago
-
menoetes liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
2 weeks ago
-
menoetes posted a reply on the chapter Chapter Four in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
menoetes published the chapter Chapter Four in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
menoetes liked the chapter Chapter 23 in Unprotected Trance.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
menoetes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
menoetes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
menoetes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
menoetes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
menoetes has not earned any awards.