About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
12 hours ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
12 hours ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
18 hours ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter sex games in God's Apprentice.
19 hours ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter See your aunt for a deal on supplies in Xadana.
2 days ago
-
megaxxagem liked the chapter The sudden, passionate sex continues... in Xadana.
2 days ago
No recent activity
megaxxagem has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
megaxxagem has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
megaxxagem has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
megaxxagem has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
megaxxagem has not earned any awards.