About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 9, 1995
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mcmp liked the chapter Wild One in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter 3 am Wake Up in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Plans made in the Hot Tub in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter A Storm Approaches in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Miss Emma in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Emma, Linda and Jace all learn more in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Finding Amber: Spiritually in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
mcmp liked the chapter Tara in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mcmp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mcmp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mcmp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mcmp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mcmp has not earned any awards.