About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
3 days ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 days ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
mateusxl20 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mateusxl20 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mateusxl20 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mateusxl20 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mateusxl20 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mateusxl20 has not earned any awards.