About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 11, 1982
- Location
- florida united states
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
massagehart liked the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
17 hours ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
17 hours ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
18 hours ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter September 20th 2024 8:58pm. pm in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Introduction in Level System in the DC/Marvel World.
2 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter I Called Dibs in Twin Fates Project.
4 days ago
-
massagehart liked the chapter Death. in The New Emperor(Public).
4 days ago
No recent activity
massagehart has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
massagehart has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
massagehart has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
massagehart has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
massagehart has not earned any awards.