About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- August 4
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
be outside and enjoy nature
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
relax with a book or movies
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
it turns me on lol
- In conclusion, I am
-
happy to be here, enjoying writing and having fun. Happy to collaborate with others and chat with anyone :)
-
mar123 published the chapter Ask her about her fake boobs in Maria, Maria!.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
mar123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mar123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mar123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mar123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mar123 has not earned any awards.