About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 1
- Location
- The series of tubes known as the World Wide Web
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play dank videogames
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Web serials
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I don't, actually
- In conclusion, I am
-
using this space to call out my 2 (as of march 2024) followers. why?
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter They are, though something seems off in Omni App.
6 days ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter Margot is trying to fight back in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter To clear his schedule in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter Callum takes over successfully in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter We see how Callum handles things in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter He has plans in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter She can't in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter He traps his mother in her own body in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter He sees how far he can go in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
-
magnar1234 liked the chapter He understands the power he has before making his move in Remote Takeover.
1 week ago
No recent activity
magnar1234 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
magnar1234 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
magnar1234 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
magnar1234 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
magnar1234 has not earned any awards.