About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lylen liked the chapter Remote control vibrator in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Moonstone Stages An Abduction in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Sue Storm's Pussy Gets Wet When She Uses Her Powers in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Sue Finds She Can't Control Herself in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Sue Storm Kisses Moonstone in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
lylen liked the chapter On The Way Home, Sue Passes The Lesbian Bar in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
lylen liked the chapter The Wine Flows in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Cunnilingus in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
lylen liked the chapter Keep going. Give her everything she’s asking for and see how far this can go. in Bossy Big Sister.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lylen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lylen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lylen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lylen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lylen has not earned any awards.