About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lvup received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 week ago
-
lvup published the chapter New song in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter Audition in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter Go to the studio in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter Groped in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter They return in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter The concert in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter Scarlet in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter BJ in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
-
lvup published the chapter No. in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lvup has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lvup has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lvup has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lvup has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lvup has not earned any awards.