About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- January 1, 1992
- Location
- Eastern Standard Time
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Enjoying my time reading the smut on this site.
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Into practice in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter And it comes to you how it all slips away, youth and beauty are gone one day in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Porn name in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
lordofcheese liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lordofcheese has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lordofcheese has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lordofcheese has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lordofcheese has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lordofcheese has not earned any awards.