About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lordkyran liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Spitroast: The Three Get into a Good Rhythm in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Leah Accepts the Spitroast in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Leah and Jonathan enjoy the "Love Cave" (Suspicion: -15) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Homecumming Heroine: Principal Howard Cums Inside Leah (Tenure: +10 Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Help Cover Down for Hall Duty (Luck: +?) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Her Fiancé Just Leaves a Voicemail Luckily. (Luck: -30 Tenure: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter Leah Accepts her Fiancé's Advances (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
lordkyran liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lordkyran has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lordkyran has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lordkyran has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lordkyran has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lordkyran has not earned any awards.