About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
loki8588 liked the chapter Breakfast with Andrew in Learning from my Black Master.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter Jerk Off in Learning from my Black Master.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My Girl Goes To Talk To My Bully in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My Bully Bullies Me More In Front Of My Girlfriend in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My Bully Bullies Me In Front Of My Girlfriend in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My Girlfriend Fucks My Bully in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My Girlfriend Sucks Off My Bully's MUCH Bigger Cock in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter "Get on yo' knees and take off my belt." in My Big Black Bully Fucks My Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter My (Ex?) Girlfriend Gets a Tattoo in Even My Black Girlfriend Prefers BBC.
2 days ago
-
loki8588 liked the chapter Introduction in Even My Black Girlfriend Prefers BBC.
2 days ago
No recent activity
loki8588 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
loki8588 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
loki8588 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
loki8588 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
loki8588 has not earned any awards.