About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Deep in character in The Casting Couch.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Rules We Break 10 - Buying Lunch in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter The Rules We Break 9 - New Things in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter The next day, Andrew visits once more in Losing My wife to the big cock bully.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Ed Joins in in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Giving her something good in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Seeing their cocks in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter In the Yard in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Testing the theory in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
-
lobopreguicoso liked the chapter Angry wife in A wife's petty revenge.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lobopreguicoso has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lobopreguicoso has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lobopreguicoso has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lobopreguicoso has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lobopreguicoso has not earned any awards.